mardi 6 mars 2012

Every time I go on Yahoo, I have to deal w/ this ipad ad. Anyway I can prevent this from happening?

Question by Zelda: Every single time I go on Yahoo, I have to deal w/ this ipad ad. Anyway I can avoid this from happening?
I have blocked all pop-ups and opted out of yahoo ads. Ideas? Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Kitty
I was able to block it employing AdBlock (not AdBlock Plus, it doesn't perform for that one). Locate the extensions or add-ons page for your browser and search for AdBlock. As soon as installed, right-click on the ad and block it. You'll still have white space where the ad was, but it is far better than that stupid ad. Totally tends to make me NOT want to acquire an iPod!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Every time I go on Yahoo, I have to deal w/ this ipad ad. Anyway I can prevent this from happening?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire