lundi 12 mars 2012

Should I get an iPhone or iPad?

Question by : Ought to I get an iPhone or iPad?
Hi, I am a student waiting for the release of the next generation of iPad's and iPhone's. But I am stuck. The actual fork in the road is should I get an iPad which I can use in class and will support me with my research or must I get an iPhone which does every thing I want and is smaller sized an portable but I can not use it for school. I already have a MacBook Pro which I can use at school but an iPad would be quicker and easier and a lot more efficient for school. It is genuinely bugging me as it is such a hard selection to make. I have an android phone which is absolutly rubbish! So it comes down to: iPhone: Can do almost everything I want and will replace my present phone. or iPad: Can use it at school, will assist with research and is portable but cannot replace my telephone and already have Macbook Pro.

Please support I have asked pals and half say iPad and the other half say iPhone!

Please answer and share your opinion on what an individual in my situation as a student should do and justify your opinion.

A lot thanks.


Very best answer:

Answer by Julio
i got an iphone, but i really want a ipad, for many numerous reasons, drawings, playing video games, far better animation dont get me wrong the iphone is wonderful, but ipad is considerably far better.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I get an iPhone or iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire