jeudi 15 mars 2012

educational apps for ipad?

Question by lalagirl: educational apps for ipad?
I've been thinking of acquiring an ipad and because the second generation is coming out in about a week at the very same price I've been thinking of purchasing it. I am a college student (chemical engineering) and I wanted to know any apps that are good for school. I've seen individuals writing with a unique pen (like the way you write in a notebook).

(they don't have to be cost-free apps)

thanks in advanced


Very best answer:

Answer by Vicky
i am sure there are! in my opinion, instead of purchasing an ipad, get a macbook (if you don't already have 1.) Ipads are fairly cool but my stepdad has 1 and i can not get at a lot of my pdf files from school! it doesn't have a usb connection, or a CD-rom and it does not function with adobe flash player. That pretty considerably signifies the only assist you'll get from an educational app is calculator, programmed tutors, a handful of excellent science or math apps and notebook. hope this assists!



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: educational apps for ipad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire