dimanche 11 mars 2012

Would an Apple iPad be a productive tool for college?

Question by : Would an Apple iPad be a productive tool for college?
I am a senior in high school and am going to college next year. Would an iPad be a very good tool for taking notes in class? I feel it would be. They have apps where you can type notes, print them, record a video or audio for notes and listen to them later and you can bookmark word notes within the audio/video feed. Does anyone have an iPad for college and does it assist? Or could it be as well distracting? Id like to hear all your thoughts! (Because I Need to have a four. in college to keep my Air Force ROTC scholarship and to enhance my probabilities of acquiring an Air Force fighter pilot slot and i ll do something to do that). Thanks for answering!


Finest answer:

Answer by Josh H
I personally have a iPad and am in college, and I don't see how it would help me in each day classes.
I would most likely use it as more of a distraction. Despite the fact that it does have resources that could assist you in certain classes, it is quite particular apps that do things for the typical college student. You would just have to do some independent study and see if you would genuinely use it in class.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Would an Apple iPad be a productive tool for college?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire