dimanche 9 octobre 2011

Can you trade in one Apple product for another, and pay the difference?

Question by Elexia: Can you trade in one Apple product for one more, and pay the difference?
I lately (a couple of months ago) got the Apple iPad. I am a bit disappointed in all the issues it Can't do- you can't click and drag due to the touch screen, and it does not come equipped (and you do not have the choice to get it, due to Apple's "restrictions") with Flash Player, taking away a lot of the points you could do! I know I should've researched these sorts of points greater when I was attempting to determine between iPad and MacBook, but I'm wishing I had gotten a MacBook. Is there any form of plan, via Apple, in which you can trade in one item for an additional, and just pay the difference? I know somewhat of Apple's recycling plan, but I'm not certain if that contains the iPad, and if they in fact give you an honest worth of what your trade-in is worth, or if they just rip you off? Please help, Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Dominic H
Sure! Just sell it on EBay or to a friend then obtain what you genuinely wanted.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Can you trade in one Apple product for another, and pay the difference?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire