jeudi 15 septembre 2011

Am I Able to Reserve to Pickup an iPad From a Store in Another State?

Question by Teddy: Am I Able to Reserve to Pickup an iPad From a Shop in One more State?
I live in Massachusetts but I'm going to be in Syracuse on April three, which is the arrival date of the Apple iPad. Am I able to reserve to pickup the iPad at the Apple Store in Syracuse, even though I'm a resident of Massachusetts?


Greatest answer:

Answer by bon-gart
No. You do not need to be a resident of the state where the store is located, in order to reserve 1 for pickup.

Call them. Make a Personal Shopping Appointment for that day. Get your iPad.

end of line



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Am I Able to Reserve to Pickup an iPad From a Store in Another State?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire