jeudi 1 septembre 2011

What iPad2 cover should I get?


Question by Hop Boppity: What iPad2 cover should I get?
I just got an iPad2 for school but I want to get a better cover.
I was wondering if yOu recommend the sober with a keyboard. I would like one but I like using the touch screen. I will be doing lots of reports on my iPad.
I have got a smart cover.


Best answer:

Answer by vegetable 4
Targus VuScape Protective Cover/Stand features a form-fitted design that holds the iPad in place and conveniently converts into a stand with three different viewing angles. The lowest angle is ideal for typing directly on the iPad screen. The Protective Cover/Stand is ultra-thin and lightweight, making it easy to carry inside of a backpack, briefcase or tote.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What iPad2 cover should I get?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire