jeudi 22 septembre 2011

Should I get an iPhone 4 or a refurbished iPad?

Question by dancermdh: Need to I get an iPhone 4 or a refurbished iPad?
I've been saving up for an iPad, but lately I've been obtaining annoyed with my iPhone 3G because it's really slow and has been crashing a lot lately. I do not want an iPad two because I already have a laptop and a kindle, so I was going to get it refurbished from Apple and use it given that I will be traveling many times inside the subsequent year and play games that get annoying playing on the little screen of my 3G (like words with pals, scrabble, ect.)
If I get an iPad, I'd wait till Apple releases the iPhone five or until the cost of the iPhone four goes down.

Any thoughts? What would you select?


Very best answer:

Answer by Stefan
The new iphone is coming out prior to December, just a little tid-bit.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I get an iPhone 4 or a refurbished iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire