lundi 12 septembre 2011

What is the best music making software on the PC for free?

Question by TheFantasyMan22: What is the greatest music producing software program on the PC for totally free?
I downloaded mixcraft 5 and have loved it! Ive wanted and Ipad 2 so i could get grage band. But because i dont have one and my Mixcraft trial is running out I would like to know whats the greatest music producing software program that is totally free of charge? I mean a demo is ok if i can make and save songs. Also in this software it has to let me input voice. Any concepts on what fits this description? Thanks!


Greatest answer:

Answer by rafael M
purchase audacity



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: What is the best music making software on the PC for free?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire