mercredi 14 septembre 2011

iPad 2 vs. refurbished iPad 1st Gen?

Question by Jay: iPad 2 vs. refurbished iPad 1st Gen?
I am trying to choose on these two selections for an iPad for my wife. She will use it for the internet, email, games, alarms, calendar, notes/reminders, a few movies/Television shows, some music. It will be her daily planner and everything else and iPad is. I will use it rarely for Television/Movies.
If that's all we're utilizing it for, what's the ideal selection:
iPad 1st Gen, 32GB, WIFI (refurbished) $ 429
iPad two 32GB, WIFI $ 599

Naturally we do not know how a lot quicker or better the new 1 will be, but I've heard it is genuinely not that significantly of a alter beside a chip and some size/weight.

I can get a 32GB wifi iPad for $ 429!!!

Somebody tell me why I shouldn't...
Response 1: Why? Why didn't they add a USB port to iPad 2? Wasn't it glaringly obvious that it was the one factor missing? Is there any adapter that will allow USB access to the iPad. (Oh, and I can also get the 1st Gen NEW for $ 499. If you say refurb is crap, I'll get new for $ 70 more.)
Response 1: Why? Why didn't they add a USB port to iPad 2? Wasn't it glaringly obvious that it was the 1 factor missing? Is there any adapter that will permit USB access to the iPad? (Oh, and I can also get the 1st Gen NEW for $ 499. If you say refurb is crap, I'll get new for $ 70 more.)


Best answer:

Answer by R Dffgg
REFURBISHED ELECTRONICS ARE JUNK! Get the ipad two. its new and has a camera with face time. NO CAMERA ON IPAD1. There solved it. It will impress your wife since its thin, not heavy like the first one. ------There is no adapter except the 1 that connects to the Television. Actually GET THE blackberry because it has a USB. You really should wait and go to the electronics shop and compare in between the tablets. Then if you genuinely want the IPAD 2, go to the apple shop and get.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: iPad 2 vs. refurbished iPad 1st Gen?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire