vendredi 23 septembre 2011

Q&A: Is the Google Android tablet a good option when compared to the Ipad. Will it need an aircard?

Question by Greg: Is the Google Android tablet a excellent choice when compared to the Ipad. Will it want an aircard?
1. Price is approx 1/three of the Ipad, but is it as functional? I will primarily be showing videos to customers, each on my tablet, as properly as from YouTube.
two. Will it have the capacity to have a word processor and hook up to a printer?
3. I use Sprint, can I get net access with it, or do I need to have to use my aircard?


Best answer:

Answer by Lukehluke
Google have not released their own tablet. There are alternatives but most of them are really poor at the moment.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Is the Google Android tablet a good option when compared to the Ipad. Will it need an aircard?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire