mardi 20 septembre 2011

New and Used Apple Products?

Question by Elexia: New and Utilized Apple Goods?
I lately (a couple of months ago) got the Apple iPad. I am a bit disappointed in all the points it Cannot do- you cannot click and drag due to the touch screen, and it does not come equipped (and you do not have the option to get it, due to Apple's "restrictions") with Flash Player, taking away a lot of the points you could do! I know I should've researched these kinds of points much better when I was trying to decide between iPad and MacBook, but I'm wishing I had gotten a MacBook. Is there any type of program, by way of Apple, in which you can trade in one product for another, and just pay the distinction? I know somewhat of Apple's recycling program, but I'm not certain if that consists of the iPad, and if they truly give you an honest value of what your trade-in is worth, or if they just rip you off? Please support, Thanks!


Greatest answer:

Answer by JerryJ
The iPad isn't a common purpose pc, it's a mobile device to run some applications.

Apple doesn't do trade-ins, just sell your iPad privately and acquire a MacBook.



Know much better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: New and Used Apple Products?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire