mercredi 28 septembre 2011

what is the big deal with the ipad?

Question by :): what is the massive deal with the ipad?
I cannot seem to wrap my mind around what makes this thing so fantastic. I mean it is basically a cross between large iPhone that cannot make calls and a laptop with low processing capability. I mean I have a phone and I have a lop leading and the purpose of a laptop is its portable so I dont get whats so fantastic about the portability of the iPad.


Very best answer:

Answer by Initial Last
the iPad is marketed to the identical individuals who get the rest of the iProducts. It is trendy, nothing much more. The only genuine benefit I can see is for organization. You can use them as an electronic clipboard.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: what is the big deal with the ipad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire