vendredi 16 septembre 2011

Should I buy a Refurbished iPad?

Question by Laura,RDH: Really should I get a Refurbished iPad?
Hello,
Im not extremely tech savy but I know that I would like to purchase the iPad 32gb + wi-fi + 3G. It retails for about $ 799. Whilst surfing and researching on the web I saw a couple of website for the identical model refurbished. The price was $ 599 w/ a 1 year warranty. Does any person have any thoughts on this? I would certainly like to get the greatest price but do not want to end up with a bad product.
I did not know that! But I believed that having the 3G is greater because it enables you to use much more applications.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Artemisc
I've bought refurbished apple stuff and it is been fine. You are aware that the 3g demands a data plan, proper? I got a 64 gig with out 3g and genuinely like it.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I buy a Refurbished iPad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire