dimanche 18 septembre 2011

Is there any benefit to buying an iPad at Best Buy instead of the Apple Store?

Question by Student02: Is there any benefit to purchasing an iPad at Ideal Acquire rather of the Apple Shop?
I'm going to get an iPad these days, but I want to no if there is anything I need to know about if I purchase from BestBuy vs Apple Store? Return policy? Thanks.


Best answer:

Answer by Ⓐⓝⓖⓔⓛ
i would assume so, just due to the fact at the APPLE store, individuals are much more knowledgeable about their merchandise. At Very best Buy, i have had a lot of questions that the folks that worked there, had no answer for, and redirected me to the manufacturer site, or provided me with an 1800 number to call up.
I will suggest u go directly to the Apple store, rather then dealing with Very best Acquire.

As far as the return policy, again,. Apple will be far more beneficiary for u, as they are the main store.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Is there any benefit to buying an iPad at Best Buy instead of the Apple Store?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire