mercredi 14 septembre 2011

Can 4.0 for iPhone/iPad possibly enable Flash?

Question by CobMan151: Can 4. for iPhone/iPad possibly allow Flash?
Personally, I do not feel the lack of Flash support on the iPhone/Pod/Pad is genuinely a huge deal because most of the really large sites/companies will have their own Apps (such as YouTube). Flash IS a resource hog and is obsolete. Even so, I just had an thought... four. is going to have multitasking - do you believe there will be some type of Flash supporting App that you can run in the background? I'm no professional on this type of thing but I do want an iPad 3G primarily for the Apps and games. Let me know what you feel. Thanx.


Very best answer:

Answer by Elysion
I extremely doubt it will. Flash is some thing numerous folks have been longing for. I checked the updates list and I did not find the word "Flash" anywhere on it. If it was to have Flash, I'm fairly certain it would have been announced, because again, Flash is something folks have been wanting for a long time.



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Can 4.0 for iPhone/iPad possibly enable Flash?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire