jeudi 1 septembre 2011

Should I buy an iPad instead of a Macbook?


Question by Alex A: Should I buy an iPad instead of a Macbook?
I don't know if I should, but I need a computer for use In school, like a laptop. I know that apple has iWork for iPad, and it's got VNC for home computer use. So what would be the point of buying a Macbook if I already have a desktop PC? I should get the iPad in place, right?


Best answer:

Answer by Tate
i have an ipad. and i also have an ipod touch. and i also have an iphone. and i also have a desktop computer. The ipad is the same as the ipod touch and iphone. if you have a large budget get the macbook. if you have a small budget get a netbook.



What do you think? Answer below!

Orignal From: Should I buy an iPad instead of a Macbook?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire