vendredi 16 septembre 2011

Q&A: When should I start to line up for the iPad 2 release (UK)? And how long will I be waiting?

Question by John: When should I start to line up for the iPad two release (UK)? And how long will I be waiting?
I want to acquire the iPad on the release date but I don't know when I should go. The release is at 5pm in the apple shop (Bullring Birmingham) I am mostly concerned about how lengthy it'll take because I will almost certainly only be able to get in the line by half four... Can any person support?


Very best answer:

Answer by moiniboy
if i had been u id come that morning to guarentee one



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: When should I start to line up for the iPad 2 release (UK)? And how long will I be waiting?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire