samedi 3 septembre 2011

Should I buy an iPad or wait next for the next gen iPad to come out?

Question by ???: Really should I acquire an iPad or wait next for the next gen iPad to come out?
Every person knows that apple always makes new generation for their products each year. And I was wondering if I need to get an ipad now or wait for the next gen ipad to come out.

Plus, if you think I should wait for the next gen iPad, what new features do you feel it's going to have?


Finest answer:

Answer by einat162
I don't feel that the Ipad will catch on like the Iphone - if you really feel like you can wait - than wait.



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I buy an iPad or wait next for the next gen iPad to come out?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire