jeudi 29 septembre 2011

Q&A: does anyone have an ipad that is for sale?

Question by D: does anyone have an ipad that is for sale?
just location the lowest to highest cost you'll take for it and i could get back to you. NOT IPAD 2!!! i will pay at most about $ 200 for it, contemplating how low you can acquire it online. just let me know your cost and then send me an e-mail making use of the send e-mail tab.any concerns? send me an e-mail.


Best answer:

Answer by Janiece Allison
email me at overstockauctions2011@gmail.com. I have an iPad for sale. I will contemplate taking 200 for it, because it was a gift anyways. Just get back with me asap.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: does anyone have an ipad that is for sale?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire