jeudi 22 septembre 2011

Q&A: I have just acquired an ipad2 with the Brookstone Bluetooth keyboard and portfolio case. ?

Question by Alva-Jo Allen: I have just acquired an ipad2 with the Brookstone Bluetooth keyboard and portfolio case. ?
I have downloaded the itunes and have charged it but still can't get my menue to come up on my tablet screen. Can an individual please take me by means of the actions of connecting this up. Thank you


Ideal answer:

Answer by evilattorney
What menu? The iPad is icon driven. There is absolutely nothing like the Windows Commence menu. You touch an icon on the screen.

The user guide is in Bookmarks (open Safari and touch the open book icon). I believe you need to have to read it.



What do you believe? Answer below!

Orignal From: Q&A: I have just acquired an ipad2 with the Brookstone Bluetooth keyboard and portfolio case. ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire