jeudi 1 septembre 2011

If I bought a IPad Wifi 3G 64gb, or any size atter, could I use them with Verizon Wireless?

Question by crestedwolf: If I bought a IPad Wifi 3G 64gb, or any size atter, could I use them with Verizon Wireless?
I would like to replace my old telephone and get an ipod sort deal at the identical time which includes the other ITouch functions.


Finest answer:

Answer by Andrew
The iPad 3G will function on AT&T's network. It will also function on T-Mobile's network but you will be limited to 2.5G EDGE speeds--not 3G. The iPad is a GSM device and will not function on VZW or Sprint's network, as they use a non-standard cell telephone technologies known as CDMA. However, it would be sort of like trying to use diesel fuel in an airplane. It just wouldn't work.

You could, nonetheless, get a MiFi device from Verizon Wireless and then use it with a WiFi-only iPad. If you're going to do this, you wouldn't need the 3G iPad, as the 3G would be built into the MiFi.



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: If I bought a IPad Wifi 3G 64gb, or any size atter, could I use them with Verizon Wireless?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire