mercredi 28 septembre 2011

How do I add a ebook from the kindle store to my ipad?

Question by hamsterboy1887: How do I add a ebook from the kindle store to my ipad?
I just got my ipad today and I have previously spent time on amazons kindle shop searching for ebooks i wanted. When I downloaded the kindle app and tried to download 1 of those ebooks to my ipad it stated that I didnt have a device to add it to, but the thing is that I was performing this from my ipad. Can any individual who has had a issue like this walk me by way of the actions?


Ideal answer:

Answer by carterchas
You need to have to make certain that you set up the account on the ipad that is on the kindle.



What do you feel? Answer below!

Orignal From: How do I add a ebook from the kindle store to my ipad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire