vendredi 23 septembre 2011

Should I buy and iPad 2 or wait for the iPad 3?

Question by Lisa Ravn: Ought to I purchase and iPad 2 or wait for the iPad three?
Properly, I am planning on getting an iPad 2, which is in it's mid-product cycle right now. I was just thinking that if I acquire an iPad two this Christmas, the iPad 3 would almost certainly be out like two months later. So do you believe I ought to buy an iPad 2 or Acquire a Macbook pro and wait for the iPad three?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Enrico
Nicely, if you constantly wait for the next newest model to come out, then you will usually be waiting or regretting. Just buy it. When the time comes, sell on ebay and get the newer 1 if you feel like it.

But yeah, 2 months difference. you should wait if that's the case,



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I buy and iPad 2 or wait for the iPad 3?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire