samedi 4 février 2012

How do I handle boyfriend asking a friend I just introduced him to for a discount?

Question by Oshawott: How do I handle boyfriend asking a friend I just introduced him to for a discount?
I have a buddy who functions for Apple and gets discounts. I have however to ask this friend for a discount myself as I have not but acquired the money for the laptop I want. Now my boyfriend wants to ask him for a discount on an iPad two and it just feels rather inappropriate because this is the first time they even met. My friend offered to give me a discount on a laptop a even though ago. We have been friends for years. It just seems like my boyfriend is taking advantage of the scenario quite rapidly.


Finest answer:

Answer by Frank Frank
I feel its okay..



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: How do I handle boyfriend asking a friend I just introduced him to for a discount?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire