mercredi 22 février 2012

Is an iPad 1 16gig and a 3ds a good trade for a 16gig iPhone 4?

Question by : Is an iPad 1 16gig and a 3ds a good trade for a 16gig iPhone 4?
I got offered a white 16g iPhone 4 for trade for my ipad 1 16g wifi and my 3ds is it a good deal?


Greatest answer:

Answer by Joseph Z
You are trading apples with oranges. That's like trading a bike tire and a pack of gum for a broom

If you require a phone, then yes its a excellent trade. If not, then no.

True ANSWER
I'd appear on ebay and see what the going rates for the items are and decide from there. I would guess it would not be a fair trade as the iPad and 3DS would be mroe than a iPhone4



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Is an iPad 1 16gig and a 3ds a good trade for a 16gig iPhone 4?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire