mardi 28 février 2012

Should I buy ipad 2 or itouch 4th generation?

Question by : Really should I acquire ipad 2 or itouch 4th generation?
I have just saved 700$ to get an ipad two 32GB wi-fi only but then began to look at the itouch, since it is less costly and more portable.Since the ipod touch 32GB is half the price of the ipad i want i believe it might be a far better deal.

Please list pros and cons if you can.

DO NOT suggest a tablet that is not made by apple!


Best answer:

Answer by Me Me
I would go with ipad two, go to apples website if you like and read about them. I read about ipad 2 and i am hooked.
PROS: ipad two: 1: Smart Cover! two: 2 colour options. three: ten hr battery life. four: loads of specialized apps. 5: thinner, faster, greater display, cameras. 6: A5 chip and facetime. 7: multitasking
PROS: ipod 4: 1: more portable. two: A4 chip and facetime 3: retina display 4: more affordable

Cons: ipad 2: pricey, no retina display.
Cons: ipod four: smaller, no colour choice, much less apps, much less battery, no multitasking.

I know it looks a bit like favouritism but ipad 2 was designed to be much better!



Know far better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I buy ipad 2 or itouch 4th generation?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire