lundi 20 février 2012

Will An Ipad I Buy From America Work In Australia?

Question by MissElise: Will An Ipad I Get From America Operate In Australia?
Hi,
I reside in Australia and I was asking yourself if, I buy an Ipad off the U.S Apple Store, will it function in Australia?
I do not want the one particular with 3G, just the wireless one.
So does anyone know if I'll have any issues with purchasing it from America and making use of it in Australia?

Thanks, it would be significantly appreciated if you could assist.
Ok, so would it also operate with the Australian Itunes Retailer, or not as I got it from the U.S?


Greatest answer:

Answer by globeweasel
it is a computer, will operate anywhere. just gotta set it up for oz



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Will An Ipad I Buy From America Work In Australia?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire