dimanche 19 février 2012

What do you recommend? iPad or iPod?

Question by : What do you suggest? iPad or iPod?
So for my birthday my parents are giving me the alternative of an iPod or and iPad. I by no means knew it would be such a tough decision. What do you guys think would be very best? I enjoy to listen to music, surf the net and play with Apps. I do not travel much but when I do I like to take one thing with me to maintain me entertained. So would the iPad be a hassle to take on trips? And also I am a complete time student so would the iwork apps on the iPad be valuable for me? Any opinions that would assist me choose would be very helpful.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Imaris
Well the iPad has very good programs on it that has to do with school. The iPad is identical to the iPod touch, except the iPad is far more of a hassle. But given that you don't travel a lot that would not be a difficulty. So I consider You must get the iPad. Now the web surfing is like a laptop or computer and the music speakers are Excellent. But its up to you.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What do you recommend? iPad or iPod?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire