mercredi 29 février 2012

What are some fast, fun, easy, and delicious bake sale recipes?

Question by : What are some quickly, enjoyable, effortless, and delicious bake sale recipes?
I Really like to bake, and I am preparing on undertaking a bake sale in a week or so for enjoyable (and a tiny added cash for and iPad 2). In contrast to most households, I do not have that grandma's secret winning recipe. I am not asking for anyone's family secrets, but I want any delicious recipes that folks will DIE for, there is no point in getting a bake sale that sells poisoned cakes. I would tremendously appreciate thorough answers! )


Best answer:

Answer by elitePupu
i love portugese egg tartlets

or cinammon n apple muffins

or english scones served with jam n clotted cream



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: What are some fast, fun, easy, and delicious bake sale recipes?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire