vendredi 10 février 2012

Ipad covered from accidental loss?

Question by matt_lukacs: Ipad covered from accidental loss?
I am preparing on buying a 64gb 3G ipad, nevertheless, I will be on trains a lot, and operating in a college, and I want to make positive it is insured against accidental loss.
I have looked on the internet and can not locate anyplace that covers against accidental loss, only against theft.
Is there anywhere that can give me cover if I accidentally leave/shed the ipad?
Thanks,


Very best answer:

Answer by Ed Fox
Logically there is no such cover - if there was, half of the teen iPad purchasers in the planet would be falsely claiming accidental loss



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Ipad covered from accidental loss?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire