dimanche 12 février 2012

Q&A: How to persuade my brother to let me buy the iPad 2 off him?

Question by : How to persuade my brother to let me purchase the iPad 2 off him?
My brother these days got the iPad 2 from function for free and he just has to make a contribution of income towards it not much, and I really want to buy it from him.
What could I do to convince him to let me get it off him, I don't want him to sell it to an individual else ? :/


Greatest answer:

Answer by Apollofebbs
I had the exact same factor with my brother!
I asked him for it...then, he asked his company if he could have a single for his household, too. They had an additional by chance, and I got one for free...it was great! See if that works.



What do you think? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: How to persuade my brother to let me buy the iPad 2 off him?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire