vendredi 17 février 2012

Q&A: How do I transfer music from iPod to iPad without connecting to a PC?

Question by rockerbabe666: How do I transfer music from iPod to iPad with no connecting to a Pc?
I no longer have iTunes following reconfiguring my laptop or computer.. I lost every thing on it...
I would rather not deal with downloading iTunes once more to convert and I want to just go straight from iPod to iPad..
How would I do such a issue?
assuming I have the cable that will allow me to connect my ipod to the ipad...


Best answer:

Answer by Casee
Nope...:(
The cable is a spam bot trying to get you to get it. HDMI cables are used to connect DVD players and other electronic devices to TVs...



What do you feel? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: How do I transfer music from iPod to iPad without connecting to a PC?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire