mardi 21 février 2012

IPAD REVIEW PLZ???!!!!!?

Question by : IPAD Review PLZ???!!!!!?
I was thinking about acquiring the Ipad 32 gb, plzzz only review if you HAVE IT. i was just asking yourself about what you do and dont like about the ipad (it can whatever gb it doesnt matter). thank you sooooo considerably <333




Very best answer:

Answer by Alison Modest
I have the iPad and I abseloutly adore it.
1. the gaming is remarkable
2. the graphics are to die for
three. the touch screen technologies is too good to be accurate.
four. reading books could by no means get better
5. it's really quickly, and apps are even much better.
6. the speakers are excellent.
The only difficulty is, the battery power doesn't last long. but other than that it's incredible!
I'm typing this on my iPad, which is also quite ifficent and easy!



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: IPAD REVIEW PLZ???!!!!!?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire