dimanche 5 février 2012

Why do you have to be over 18 to develope free iPad apps?

Question by : Why do you have to be more than 18 to develope cost-free iPad apps?
I want to start creating iPad apps.(bit considerably I know) I am only fourteen and went by way of all of the processes to sign up. At the end it said I had to be the legal age of majority in my district, 18. Please help me I would like to program and do not know how to do it. Thanks!


Very best answer:

Answer by Budisha
1 of the biggest lies:
1. Im fine
two. I agree and im more than 18 years of age.

Just click you are 18 years old and thats it. No one particular is actually going to check



What do you assume? Answer below!

Orignal From: Why do you have to be over 18 to develope free iPad apps?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire