samedi 25 février 2012

Q&A: Why does HP tx2 pen / stylus work on the capacitive computer screen that it comes with but not on an iPhone?

Question by Jamie M: Why does HP tx2 pen / stylus work on the capacitive pc screen that it comes with but not on an iPhone?
I purchased the capacitive pen that goes with the HP tx2 laptop. This HP has a capacitive touch screen which, in my mind, signifies that it has a capacitive pen that goes with it. I purchased it in the hopes that I would be in a position to use it on my iPad which I will be receiving this saturday. The reason I did this is that there do not seem to be any capacitive pens that have a point like an actual pen. The primary reason I bought the iPad is the write notes and the pogo stylus and other individuals like it only have that ball which is not almost as accurate as I would want for writing words. (Bear in mind that I understand WaCom has some, but they all appear to be far beyond my price tag range of ~$ 30)


Greatest answer:

Answer by Conlagh
The Iphones screen is heat sensitive and there fore will only operate with your finger



Know far better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Q&A: Why does HP tx2 pen / stylus work on the capacitive computer screen that it comes with but not on an iPhone?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire