samedi 18 février 2012

where can I buy a chinese iPad clone online HELP PLEASE?

Question by Vitali: exactly where can I acquire a chinese iPad clone online Support PLEASE?
exactly where can I get a Chinese iPad clone on-line?
I'm searching at this in distinct http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2010/03/ipad_clone_images_surface.html
but any links to chinese ipad clones for sale would be appreciated.
PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION SAYING "WHY WOULD YOU WANT THAT"


Finest answer:

Answer by Mr.Gen
go to DHGATE.com and sort ipad. But the problem is, they price about the exact same price as real iPad. you will see lot of ipad clone in dhgate.com



Know greater? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: where can I buy a chinese iPad clone online HELP PLEASE?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire