samedi 11 février 2012

Q&A: Will my iPhone app transfer to my iPad with the iPad full screen or just as the iPhone version?

Question by gamesetmatchi1: Will my iPhone app transfer to my iPad with the iPad full screen or just as the iPhone version?
I just identified saw plants vs zombies on sale. I want that for my future iPad. If I buy it on my iTunes or iPod touch, will it stay little and blurry on the iPad or will it optimize for the iPad?


Best answer:

Answer by ♥ =]
I am on my iPad correct now :)

When I buy an iphone app for it , and commence the app , it starts off tiny for iPhone.

There is a button in the corner of it , that says ( 2x ) and that enlarges it to fit the iPad screen

So you can play each approaches !



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: Will my iPhone app transfer to my iPad with the iPad full screen or just as the iPhone version?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire