mercredi 22 février 2012

When is the PSP 2 ( NGP ) coming out & how much fun do you think it'll be ?

Question by : When is the PSP two ( NGP ) coming out & how significantly enjoyable do you believe it'll be ?
I'ld enjoy to personal an NGP for when I travel or at property rather than an iPad for entertainment, and I am a main player since Atari 64.
i personaly use an iPhone everyday and feel it is wonderful, and the only rival brand to it is Sony ( Especialy the PS3 ).
I was stuck several times in my travels, and I wished I could play some PS3 ( and I did at some stores ) but I had to make do with my iPhone three gs and that was cool.
I wish there had been a touch screen attachable to the iPhone that would make it practicly an iPad.
My question is: would it be far better to get an NGP for connectivity, browsing & games ( video speak, 3g & wifi, touch screen etc.)
rather than an IPad ?!?!
Sales will be late due to tsunami.
What do you feel ? : )


Finest answer:

Answer by Shawn
If you've been searching, it's known as the PS Vita now.

the iPad is far more functional than the Vita.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: When is the PSP 2 ( NGP ) coming out & how much fun do you think it'll be ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire