mardi 14 février 2012

How do you print with an iPad and Microsoft?

Question by Pepe008: How do you print with an iPad and Microsoft?
Hey, I am a student and this summer I am going to make sufficient money for an iPad. I have presently got an iPod Touch 1G and I enjoy all the apps, video and music. I want to go a step further and get an iPad simply because of school perform. The only factor that is stopping me from getting one particular is the reality that can you print your iWork document from the iPad just. I do not want to go by way of a whole approach of distinct apps, I don't care if I have to send the document to one more pc but then how do I alter the format with out iWork on that personal computer. I also do not have a printer connected to the Computer with iTunes on it. Please can an individual assist. I will be so grateful.
Numerous thanks.


Very best answer:

Answer by Hunt
What you want...just not achievable. Sorry. You cannot view an iWork document with no iWork it is the way the method functions. Also, printing from an iPad you can't do it. Trust me, I have one, and I am a tech geek.

The software program needed to access the printer's drivers is not accessible for the iPad it requires a file format for printers that does not exist.

You truly just want to put iWork on that machine. Sorry, but that is the only way to do it. Otherwise, have the printer hooked up to the Pc with iTunes and print it like that.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: How do you print with an iPad and Microsoft?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire