samedi 11 février 2012

iPad or iPad 2 which do you prefer?

Question by Superman: iPad or iPad two which do you choose?
Hey everyone! Lately, I've been obsessed with purchasing either an iPad or and iPad 2. What are the specifications (that i will discover) various in between the two and which do you assume is worth it. I will most most likely be waiting till July (as that is my birthday) and I can hopefully get half off due to the fact my parents will cover half and I'll cover the other half. So, what will the specs be that I will discover (and not discover) and also which do you choose? Please advise men and women I'd truly appreciate it! Thanks a bunch!!


Finest answer:

Answer by Bobby Engel
If you are on a spending budget, i would go with the ipad 1. the cost is WAY down now that the new 1 has come out. but if you are covering half the cost, you really should most likely go with the ipad 2, Even even though it has a dual core processor rather than the quad- core that the ipad 1 has.



Know greater? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: iPad or iPad 2 which do you prefer?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire