mercredi 29 février 2012

Q&A: What can a laptop do that an iPad can't?

Question by : What can a laptop do that an iPad can't?
So I want an iPad for Christmas. I would mainly use it for school and browsing the World wide web. I would get the iWork suite and a Bluetooth keyboard for when I would write papers and do presenations. I am asking what would be an benefit of a laptop. I can browse the Internet, write papers, play games and do the very same items on each devices. I also have desktop, so I would be able to set up the iPad. Thanks for your answers.


Very best answer:

Answer by evilattorney
The iPad does not help Flash. You don't recognize the quantity of internet sites that use Flash till you do not have it. I'll (reluctantly) accept this on my iPhone but I will not buy an iPad till it supports Flash.



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: What can a laptop do that an iPad can't?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire