dimanche 26 février 2012

Why won't my ipad print to my epson stylus office b1100 using airprint activator 2.0?

Question by alvowles: Why won't my ipad print to my epson stylus office b1100 utilizing airprint activator two.?
I've installed the Airprint Activator v.two. on my mac OS ten.6.five and it shows on the ipad. When I send the doc to print, I receive a box which says the doc is becoming sent to print. This disappears, but nothing comes out of the printer and I can't see any documents in the printer management window. My mac and printer are each turned on.

Any guidance would be significantly appreciated.

Thank you.


Very best answer:

Answer by Tallest Skil
Most likely because it's not an official answer and as a result not perfect in the slightest.



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Why won't my ipad print to my epson stylus office b1100 using airprint activator 2.0?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire