mardi 14 février 2012

Ipad or regular Laptop? HELP ME CHOOSE! :)?

Question by : Ipad or typical Laptop? Help ME Choose! :)?
Ipad or Laptop? Aid ME Decide on! :)?
soooo, my dad ask me if i want an ipad or laptop and i'm not positive which a single i should get.
Ipad or a laptop? like just a standard laptop, that's around 600-700 hundred dollar or somewhere around there and perhaps a dell or sony? not a macbook or anything.
well, here's the factor.
I sort of want an Ipad simply because like laptop gets viruses and Ipad does not. and it is almost christmas and the Ipad may be on sale! my uncle purchased his for 490 or something on thanksgiving sale. and like, i have an itouch but i lost the charger so i am thinking i shoud buy an ipad so i can use the charger to charge my itouch and ipad :) and the ipad is less costly than the laptop.
and I already have a personal computer (desktop) so yaaa. My dad just desires to get it for my little brother and I to use it and stuff.
ANYWAYS, PLEASE TELL ME WHICH One particular I Really should GET AND LEAVE AS A lot of FEEDBACK AS Feasible! :) THANKS FOR YOUR Aid!


Best answer:

Answer by Laura Lola
Laptop



Know much better? Leave your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Ipad or regular Laptop? HELP ME CHOOSE! :)?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire