vendredi 24 février 2012

Should I purchase an iPad, a Wacom product, or something else?

Question by : Must I obtain an iPad, a Wacom item, or something else?
I want to be able to draw charts, diagrams, or cartoons with some detail and save them as jpegs. I would also like to be in a position to mark up pictures, PowerPoint slides, and the like with a digital pen.

I know there are quite high finish Wacom merchandise that can do this for $ 2K, but offered that these are quite standard tasks I believe there is a more affordable solution. I should note that I work exclusively on PCs so if the iPad (possibly with a Wacom pen?) is a possibility, the output would have to be compatible with Microsoft items. Any guidance from the tech-suave would be significantly appreciated. Thanks!


Finest answer:

Answer by Pascal Schütte
there are also cheaper items from wacom, they are like $ 300 or so. They are much greater than an iPad. You could also search for a tablet computer with Wacom Touchscreen display (purchase it utilized, new they are about $ 5k). this is one particular of the tablets i speak about: http://www.ebay.com/itm/IBM-Thinkpad-X41-Tablet-1-6GHz-1-5Gb-60Gb-WiFi-G-Fingerprint-8c-AC-Digitizer-Pen-/190590668677?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item2c6016cf85



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I purchase an iPad, a Wacom product, or something else?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire