vendredi 3 février 2012

Q&A: Should i buy ipad 2 or ipad 3?

Question by : Need to i acquire ipad two or ipad three?
Must I acquire an iPad 2 or an iPad three?
I currently am searching to buy a new iPad but am not positive if I ought to wait for the iPad three (rumors say it will come in march) or if I ought to just get the iPad two.

the rumored specs for the iPad three are:
retina display
quad core A6 processor
enhanced cameras (at least five MP)
and thinner


must I wait or just buy the iPad two?

I currently have the iPad (first gen)
but I dont want a laptop, im attempting to get away from Computer...all I require this for is emails, playing iOS games (call of duty zombies, etc) and for college notes

any support please individuals?


Best answer:

Answer by J
in 3 months the iPad4 will be out



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: Q&A: Should i buy ipad 2 or ipad 3?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire