mercredi 29 février 2012

I need an internet tablet that I can use a stylus to write on if needed. Anything like that available?

Question by Tracy T: I need an internet tablet that I can use a stylus to write on if required. Something like that obtainable?
Not an ipad.......

Fundamentally I want to use a modest portable device if I want to write a fast note to myself or operate out a math issue. Fundamentally that I can write on like I would be able to write on a writing tablet. Only I want to be able to write on the screen with a stylus the same way I would write on a touch screen.

Is such a device available?


Best answer:

Answer by Hope
sounds like the ipad and hp intelligent pad is rather big for what you are wanting.... maybe attempt a SolidTek DigiMemo 692 Digital Notepad ....

http://www.amazon.com/SolidTek-DigiMemo-692-Digital-Notepad/dp/B0009OD4CS



Add your own answer in the comments!

Orignal From: I need an internet tablet that I can use a stylus to write on if needed. Anything like that available?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire