vendredi 3 février 2012

Should I get the macbook or the ipad?

Question by ENEMAOFTHESTATE: Must I get the macbook or the ipad?
i know there is been a lot of questions like this but none of them are in the identical circumstance as me. i am 14 years old and only have a desktop crappy computer and a 16 gb ipod touch. if i was to purchase the ipad i would get the 32 gb. i also need to purchase either one with my personal income so there would be a three hundred dollar difference, (i'm eligiable for student discount) alrite, thanks


Best answer:

Answer by ankur
get the macbook... ipad is not a stand alone product... u nonetheless require a laptop or computer to sync the applications and stuff...



Add your personal answer in the comments!

Orignal From: Should I get the macbook or the ipad?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire