mardi 14 février 2012

There's something like an ipad that I saw in a movie once..what is it?

Question by : There is a thing like an ipad that I saw in a movie as soon as..what is it?
I hate wasting paper and I want something that's touchscreen(with a pen) that I can write use to write stories, do math, and so on. I want to be able to make presentations and stuff, too.. It would be best if the value was low... I also want to be in a position to save the things I write and somehow transfer them to my personal computer.


Greatest answer:

Answer by Jack
I bet you are thinking of a tablet. Produced by HP, it is fundamentally a laptop that can turn into a shape a lot like an ipad. It also comes with an attached pen (by a string) that fits into the side of the tablet. It runs with Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7, so yes you can save your documents onto a computer. Also has USB Ports, WiFi, and can do every thing a normal laptop can do (Powerpoint, Word...). I dont know how much they cost, but i dont feel it is expensive.



Give your answer to this question beneath!

Orignal From: There's something like an ipad that I saw in a movie once..what is it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire