mercredi 15 février 2012

Q&A: My mother only cares about money?

Question by : My mother only cares about money?
And it's pretty upsetting.

We've been poor all of our lives. My father and mother split. Dad is well off now.
Mum still struggles to live, but I earn sufficient to make certain she lives really luxuriously and so she really should.
She would starve herself just to feed my brother and I when we had been growing up.

The issue is that she was going on about the iPad two which she fell in adore with more than a month ago.
She kept going on and on about how lovely they were etc.
But now I think she thinks I might purchase it for her (which I already have - way back when she very first wanted 1), and she's going on and on about not wanting some thing so high-priced and that she'd return it and have the cash instead.
She truly rants on about it.


So must I just give it to her now and tell her to ****ing return it then, given that all she cares about is income?
It bloody hurts. She can never ever accept a pricey gift. She usually whinges about how costly it should be.

All I want is for her to lastly have the finer things in life. She grew up as a poor farmer's daughter and was poor all all through her life.


What do I do? Give it to her on Christmas anyway or give it to her correct now and let her know how disappointed I am?
Yeah I understand exactly where a few of you guys are coming from.
Just hurts though, you know?

I don't want her to open the gift on xmas and commence getting a go at me, as usual.
I just want her to be overjoyed that she got what she really wanted.


Finest answer:

Answer by Ancient Alien
Tell her "Mom, I am disappoint"



Give your answer to this question below!

Orignal From: Q&A: My mother only cares about money?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire